We all know that internet is a door to the world, because of that we all need a good computer protection for it. In internet network a fast and secure DNS is needed for a good computer protection.
You see the function of DNS is to translate the URL in to IP address. There are always some ways that found by the cyber criminals to crack the DNS and then exploit it. If this happen, the cyber criminals will be able change the browser traffic to the website that has been prepared by the cyber criminals.
So we need a very good DNS for to avoid this happen to our browser. To do this we must change our DNS that own by the ISP to other secure DNS. In this case I will suggest using the Google DNS.
We also know that Google is a very large and Sophisticate Company and Google have creating many secure ways to secure their DNS. The best thing of this Google DNS is free, fast and secure.
- Ok, blow is way to change the ISP DNS in to Google DNS:
- Open “Control Panel” and go to “Network and Sharing Center”, choose “Adapter Settings”.
- Right click at the internet connection that used to connect to the internet, and then choose “Properties”.
- Click twice at the “Internet Protocols Version 4″ on the “Networking” tab.
- Choose “Use the Following DNS server addresses” options.
- In the “Preferred DNS” fill with “184.108.40.206″ and in the “Alternate DNS” fill with “220.127.116.11″.
I hope all the steps above are very clear for you to follow. A secure DNS will give you good computer protection.